A perfect choice for avid history buffs, this half-day guided walking tour of Athens will soon get you acquainted with the ancient heart of the city and its most iconic archaeological landmarks, like the Acropolis. In the company of your state licensed guide you will retrace historical footsteps and lose yourself in the richness of the age-old Greek civilization. Your day will be dedicated to the exploration of Athens’ most impressive sites, such as the Acropolis and the renowned Acropolis Museum. Step back in time and reflect on the splendor, power and wealth of this capital city, and admire from up close the unique architectural and artistic masterpieces of timeless Greece.
Admire significant landmarks and take in stunning panoramic views
Visit two of the most important sites in Athens: Acropolis and Acropolis Museum or Ancient Agora. Enjoy a private guided tour with an experienced licensed guide. One-hour tour in the Plaka area with short coffee break and traditional lunch
- 4-hour private guided tour
- Private transfer from hotel to the Acropolis
- Private guided tour to the Acropolis* Private guided tour to the Acropolis Museum*
- Private services of a state licensed Insider guide
- All taxes
- Entry fees
- 1-hour tour in Plaka area with short coffee break
- Coffee and sweet treat
- Augmented reality Ipads (Acropolis)
- You may choose among two archeological site combinations. Options are:
- Acropolis & Acropolis Museum
- Acropolis & Ancient Agora
- Ancient Agora & Acropolis Museum
- Acropolis museum last admission on Mondays: 2 pm
- Afternoon starting time: May to September
- Lunch is a set menu. The guide will lead clients to the restaurant but will not join
Discuss with someone who has been there!
Be inspired and get authentic up to date first hand knowledge & trip ideas.
Our travel advisors will create a unique tailor made itinerary just for you!
We don’t believe in one size fits all types of travel packages
To find out more about the range of trips, call usInquire Now