Full day trip to Florence by High-Speed Train
Visit one of the greatest art capitals in the world.
Pick-up from the hotel between 06.30 a.m. and 06.45 a.m. and transfer to the Railway Station. Your train tickets would be electronic or will already be at your hotel — departure to Florence with arrival at Santa Maria Novella Railway Station where you will meet our local guide. You will start a half day tour of the city that includes: The Academy Gallery, where the original David by Michelangelo stands and then a pleasant stroll through the historical center of the city. The afternoon will be free to discover other sites of the town or to shop.
Then late afternoon departure back to Rome from Santa Maria Novella Railway Station and transfer to your hotel.
- Pickup from the hotel in Rome
- Train tickets will be delivered to your hotel
- First class train from Rome to Florence
- Private guide in Florence for 3 hours on foot. The remainder day is free to explore
- Return first class train tickets and then transfer back from Rome station to the hotel
No. 2458 - Full Day Florence By High Speed Train
Discuss with someone who has been there!
Be inspired and get authentic up to date first hand knowledge & trip ideas.
Our travel advisors will create a unique tailor made itinerary just for you!
We don’t believe in one size fits all types of travel packages
To find out more about the range of trips, call usInquire Now