Our excursion starts bright and early, as you will be picked up from your hotel and venture to many different villages throughout Paros. You will even take a short ferry ride to the sister island of Antiparos!
On this tour, you'll experience and visit many important sites throughout the island and learn about how Paros has a strong Venetian influence.
- Pick up from your hotel at 9 a.m.
- Walk through Parikia Town to see amazing sites in Paros
- Visit one of the most famous and oldest churches of Greece, Panagia Ekatontapyliani (Our Lady of the Hundred Doors)
- Take the ferry to Antiparos
- Visit the 15th Century Venetian Fortress on Antiparos
- Back to Paros for a swim at a beautiful beach, where you will also have lunch.
- Finish this tour in the beautiful fishing village of Naoussa.
- Return to your hotel by 5 p.m.
Discuss with someone who has been there!
Be inspired and get authentic up to date first hand knowledge & trip ideas.
Our travel advisors will create a unique tailor made itinerary just for you!
We don’t believe in one size fits all types of travel packages
To find out more about the range of trips, call usInquire Now