Your experience will start with a guided tour to the most famous monument of our country, the Acropolis. You will then extend your perspective of Ancient Athens by visiting the world renowned New Acropolis Museum. Once your sightseeing of the famous sites is over, you will indulge in a delicious lunch under the stunning view of the Parthenon. After lunch, you will enjoy a leisurely walk through Plaka neighborhood with its picturesque cobbled streets. Then, you will have a short coffee and sweet stop at a traditional cafeneio. Following your coffee break you’ll stroll to Monastiraki square and its renowned flea market also making a stop at the Ancient Agora to enjoy a short guided tour. Your exploration will end in Thisseio area, where you will board your private vehicle so as to admire other important landmarks, such as the Panathenaic Stadium, the monument of the Unknown Soldier and Zappeion , concluding to Lycabettus hill, to feast on the breathtaking views over Athens.
Visit the three major sites of Athens, Acropolis, Acropolis Museum, ancient Agora.
Enjoy a full day private guided tour with an experienced licensed guide.
Take in stunning panoramic views.
Private and possible to customize on the way.
- 9-hour private guided tour with lunch included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Private guided tour to the Acropolis
- Private guided tour to the Acropolis Museum
- Private guided tour to the Ancient Agora
- Private services of a state licensed guide
- 1-hour city tour with private vehicle
- Entry fees to sites (Acropolis, Ancient Agora, Acropolis Museum)
- Private transfer from hotel to the Acropolis
- Augmented reality I-pads (Acropolis)
- All taxes
- Meal lunch
Discuss with someone who has been there!
Be inspired and get authentic up to date first hand knowledge & trip ideas.
Our travel advisors will create a unique tailor made itinerary just for you!
We don’t believe in one size fits all types of travel packages
To find out more about the range of trips, call usInquire Now