Enjoy a private excursion to Delphi and combine it with a visit to the picturesque seaside village Galaxidi, a dip in the sea, and a lovely lunch. Delphi was once believed to be the center of the world and the site at which Apollo spoke through his oracle. Delphi is definitely a must-see. Our excursion starts early in the morning with us picking you up from your accommodation. On the way to Delphi you will have the opportunity to admire imposing landscapes. After a 2 hour drive we will arrive at the breath-taking archeological site of Delphi with its museum both of which you will have plenty of time to explore. Once you have marveled at this astonishing site you have the option of visiting the picturesque seaside village of Galaxidi, or the famous byzantine monastery of Hosios Loukas, or to participate in an olive oil tasting at Chryso village. In the summer months the option for a swim to is also available.
- 9-hour (approximate) private excursion
- 2-hour guided tour of the archaeological site and museum
- Coffee stop on the way to Delphi
- Transport by private car or mini van
- Refreshments & snacks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Fuel & toll expenses
- Private services of a specialized guide
- All taxes Exclusions
- Entrance fees to the archaeological site
- Cost of lunch at Galaxidi Arachova or, Chrysso Villages (set menu)
- Visit to one out of three options (either Galaxidi seaside village or Hosios Loukas or Chryso Village for olive oil tasting).
Departure and return times change slightly depending on the time of the year.
Discuss with someone who has been there!
Be inspired and get authentic up to date first hand knowledge & trip ideas.
Our travel advisors will create a unique tailor made itinerary just for you!
We don’t believe in one size fits all types of travel packages
To find out more about the range of trips, call usInquire Now