A fun kid and family exploration through history and the ancient heart of Athens! Grasp the glory of the oldest civilization and feel the vibrancy of the city on this amazing Half-day educational tour especially catered for families. We will start our journey by heading towards the archaeological site of the Acropolis. With your child friendly guide the whole family will explore Athens’ most impressive site with its glorious monuments and lose yourself in the stories and myths of the past. The children will be intrigued by the story telling behind the artifacts presented while they will also engage in interactive knowledge games throughout their exploration.
- 2-hour private guided tour (Choose one among 3 archaeological sites Acropolis, Museum or Agora)
- Hotel pick-up (walking)
- Tour specially designed for children and adjusted according to children’s ages
- Specialized in children activities state licensed guide
- A top quality inspirational gift for the children
- Greek sweet treat
- Entry fees & Taxes
- Choose one archaeological site from Acropolis, Museum or Ancient Agora
- Enjoy a private guided tour that is specialized in children’s activities with a state licensed guide
- Listen to intriguing stories and myths of the past
- Take in stunning panoramic views
Discuss with someone who has been there!
Be inspired and get authentic up to date first hand knowledge & trip ideas.
Our travel advisors will create a unique tailor made itinerary just for you!
We don’t believe in one size fits all types of travel packages
To find out more about the range of trips, call usInquire Now