Ciao! Welcome to Milan, a metropolitan city filled with art, fashion, history, and food. Milan has so much to offer a visitor, and it can be quite overwhelming, Asimina Tours has done all the hard work for you and created a collection of masterpiece trip-ideas and activities for your next Italian vacation!
- Discover the Beautiful Italian Lakes
- Explore the Lake Town of Como
- Visit the Small Village of Torno
- Learn Recipes from Different Regions of Italy
- Prepare fresh Pasta, Gnocchi, or Risotto
- Take the Train to Como and Ferry to your Class in Blevio
- Explore the magnificent Botanical Gardens of Villa Carlotta
- Visit a charming village on the coast of Lake Como
- Take a Boat Cruise to Bellagio
- A True Cultural and Gastronomical Experience
- Enjoy Local Cheese, Foccacia Bread, Wine and Prosciutto
- Visit Torno, a small village
- Discover Bologna's Porticos, Medieval Towers, Piazza Maggiore
- Try the famous GnoccoFritto ( salty fried bread )
- Take a scenic train ride from Milan to Bologna
- Visit Italy's Largets Lake
- Explore Desenzano Del Garda, a popular bathing resort
- An Italian Gelato Tasting Experience
- Walk through the most authentic and unusual side of Venice
- See the highlights: Rialto Bridge, Saint Mark’s Square and the Basilica, the Doges Palace and the Bridge of Sighs
- Dine at an Historical Cafe
- Experience a day of sightseeing and cooking in Milan
- Visit the most important and impressive sites in the city
- Discover some secrets to create a real Italian recipe
- Learn about the history of the canal from the 12th century
- Cross the Triumph Bridge and walk along the Naviglio Pavese
- Discover the amazing Nightlife
- 3 Italian wines selected by wine expert
- Appetizers with Cheese and cold cuts tasting
- English Speaking Sommelier
- Discover the contemporary soul of Milan
- Visit the new Lombardy Regional Government Headquarters
- Walk along Corso Como to find Eataly
- Skip the Line Admission for DaVinci's "Last Supper"
- See Sforza Castle and Arch of Peace
- Explore Milan by Tram
- View DaVinci's Last Supper
- Skip the Long Lines
- Visit the Sister Church of the Sistine Chapel
- Experience Milan like a Local
- Visit Sforza Castle, the residence of the Duke of Milan
- Discover the Last Supper
- Explore "Quadrilatero della Moda", Milan's Fashion District
- Visit this elegant neighborhood, home to the world’s leading fashion designers
- See the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Savor the flavors of Italy on a walking tour of Milan
- Sample Milan’s legendary dishes while learning the history of the city
- Learn about cuisine and traditions
- Enjoy a walking tour in the most modern district of Milan
- Discover the beautiful Piazza GaeAulenti
- Walk along the fashionable Corso Como and enjoy Italian food with your Expert Guide
- Italian Culinary Experience in the Oldest and Fascinating Neighborhoods in Milan
- Discover Hidden Places with your Expert Guide
- This is a Personalized Experience with a Small Group
- Enjoy a trip to the city center traveling with an ancient streetcar
You can enjoy some free time of shopping!
Discover Milan differently, by tram
- Visit some of Milan's Hidden Gems
- 90-minute Walking Tour takes you to the Crypts
- Explore Architectural Masterpieces with your Private Guide
- 12 Nights
- Milan, Venice, Florence, Rome
- Do you like unique experiences tailor-made just for you?
- Carefully selected hotels?
- Take advantage of booking early and save!
Perfect for Couples, Honeymooners, Luxury travel, Friends
When visiting Milan, it is crucial to make the Piazza del Duomo your first stop! The piazza has been around for centuries and has been through many changes and expansions throughout the years. The most impressive building on the square is Duomo, Milan’s extravagant Gothic Cathedral.
You don't need to be an art-history expert to appreciate a visit to the Last Supper, Milan's most famous mural painted by the legendary Leonardo DiVinci. It originally was commisioned to be painted on the wall of the Convent of Santa Maria Delle Grazie by the Duke of Milan. To see this marvelous work of art, you'll need to make preparations ahead of time (consult with your travel advisor).
To enjoy the outdoors, visit the Parco Sempione, Milan's greenspace and take a boat ride throughout the canals for a different point of view. Don't forget to visit the many shopping boutiques, cafes, restaurants and experience the nightlife this city has to offer.