This tour starts from Rethymnon
This sun-drenched tour provides you with an opportunity to experience a deeper Crete in the rugged region of Sfakia in the south. The tour combines breathtaking vistas, mountain villages and a crystal clear sea. The adventure begins with a scenic drive through the mountains and the fertile Askyfou plateau, where we stop for a local snack. Reaching the port of Sfakia we will take a short boat sail to the post-card perfect Sweetwater Beach, one of the best beaches on the island, so called because of its fresh spring water that bubbles under the surface. After enjoying a refreshing swim, you can either follow your guide to an hour’s coastal hike or take the boat sail to the village of Loutro for a late lunch by the waterfront. In the late afternoon, we will take the boat back to Sfakia and hit the road back to Rethymnon.
- Visit the rugged region of Sfakia in the South
- Visit by boat the post-card perfect Sweetwater Beach
- Either take 1-hour coastal hike or boat sail to the village of Loutro
- Private transport with a/c deluxe mini-van
- English speaking hiking guide
- Boat transfers for the sail to/from Sweetwater beach
- Lunch in Loutro
No.2386 - From Rethymnon - The Rugged South Coast and Loutro with Lunch
Discuss with someone who has been there!
Our travel advisors will create a unique tailor made itinerary just for you!
We don’t believe in one size fits all types of travel packages
To find out more about the range of trips, call usInquire Now