See the hidden corners of the island of Mykonos many of them inaccessible unless by jeep. Enjoy breathtaking views, rural areas, beautiful beaches and the unique feeling of driving in a jeep!
- Drive along the coast to Choulakia beach up to the light house.
- Continue towards Marathi past the dam and Panormos beach to the bay of Agios Sostis.
- Head to the area of Ano Mera, stop at Paleokastro, the ruins of a Venetian Castle.
- Explore the South Coast of the island to swim at other beautiful and secluded beaches.
- English Speaking Guide
- Jeep, or similar, to drive
Remember to pack beach equiptment like snorkels and goggles, sun screen, swim shoes and towels. These are secluded beaches without amenities. As alway please wear comfortable shoes! Drivers will need their drivers license, must be 22 years an older to drive.
Lunch stop (not included in the price) at the seaside tavern of Kalafatis Beach.
Discuss with someone who has been there!
Be inspired and get authentic up to date first hand knowledge & trip ideas.
Our travel advisors will create a unique tailor made itinerary just for you!
We don’t believe in one size fits all types of travel packages
To find out more about the range of trips, call usInquire Now