Folegandros is a small and quiet island located in the Cyclades. Little is known about the ancient history of this island, and most recently it has become a slowly growing hot-spot to visit. If you're looking for quiet and traditional, this island is for you!
Get inspiration by viewing a collection of the most popular itineraries that include Folegandros island in the itinerary.
- 12 Nights
- Athens, Ios, Santorini, Folegandros
Perfect for Honeymooners, Couples, and Families
- 9 Nights
- Athens, Poros, Poliegos, Folegandros, Santorini, Antiparos, Paros, Delos, Mykonos, Syros, Kythnos
- Enjoy 2 nights in Athens and a fun food walking cultural tour and a visit to the Acropolis
- Embark on a 7-day steel motorsailer and visit ports untouched by large cruise ships
- Take advantage of booking early and save
Perfect for Honeymooners, Couples, Friends and more
A visit to Folegandros will have you amazed at the untouched beauty of its pebbled beaches, the brilliant blue of its waters, and the style of its traditional architecture and gastronomic experience.
If you're a foodie, Folegandros should be on your list of places to eat. This island has unique specialties to try like Matsáta (a dish of handmade noodles with rooster), Sourotó (white goat cheese), Kalassoúna (a cheese pie made with sourotó and onions), Cooked Capers, Baked Chickpeas, Karpouzenia (a local sweet made of fried watermelon), Sesame Bars and of course White and Red Wine!