Initiate the history, local culture and traditions of Milos on a private full-day road trip!
Highlights: the Ancient Theatre of Milos, the area where the statue Venus of Milos was discovered, the Catacombs of Milos, Klima (a scenic fisherman’s village), Plaka the capital of Milos (Folklore and Archaeological Museum), Mandrakia (a scenic fisherman’s village), Sarakiniko beach, Alogomandra beach, the prehistoric city of Fylakopi, the Vineyard and Winery of the island, Pollonia (a small traditional village).
- Can be arranged on private or semi-private basis
- Expert English Speaking Guide.
- Transportation in an Air-conditioned Luxury Vehicle.
- Experiencing Local Island Culture.
- Snacks and a mini bar with soft drinks and water available
- Meals during the excursion are optional.
- Option to add-on additional activities such as the entrance archeological sites and wine tasting
Please consult with your travel advisor.
Your travel advisor will assess your schedule and will include the appropriate tour that best fits your schedule!
Discuss with someone who has been there!
Our travel advisors will create a unique tailor made itinerary just for you!
We don’t believe in one size fits all types of travel packages
To find out more about the range of trips, call usInquire Now