An opportunity to get to know Naxos in a short time. Your driver and guide with take you through many important villages within the island. A great family tour filled with historic sites, this tour gives you the opportunity to visit the impressive statue of Kouros, so called the “Greek”, 6.4 meters long, it is dated from the 7th century BC.
- Start in Naxos Town and drive through many of Naxos villages.
- Visit a Ceramic Workshop and a restored Olive Press.
- Stop in a village known to be the oldest in the Balkan.
- View the impressive statue of Kouros.
- Car and Driver
- English Speaking Local Expert
- Pick-up and Drop-off at Hotel
Entrance Fees are not included and must be paid locally. Please consult with your Travel Advisor for further details.
Supplier ID: 2592
Discuss with someone who has been there!
Be inspired and get authentic up to date first hand knowledge & trip ideas.
Our travel advisors will create a unique tailor made itinerary just for you!
We don’t believe in one size fits all types of travel packages
To find out more about the range of trips, call usInquire Now