A private exploration of the city of Athens combined with a unique wine tasting experience. A unique opportunity for wine lovers to discover the Greek wine culture and explore the different aromas and flavors of some of the finest Greek wines. In the company of your sommelier you will visit one of the most well established wine bars in central Athens. You’ll not only learn basic tasting techniques but you will uncork and savor Greece’s most distinct blends. While exercising your palate, you will learn about the indigenous grape varieties and the characteristics that make them so unique. A must-do for all dedicated wine lovers!
Enjoy a private wine tasting experience
Sample various exceptional Greek wines
Learn about the famous wine-making regions and the process of wine-making
Fun and knowledgeable wine guide
- 3-hour private Greek wine tasting
- Hotel pick-up (walking)
- Visit up to three well-established Athens wine bars
- Tasting of 6 fine wines
- Savory local delicacies
- Private services of a specialized guide
- All taxes
- Meze variety-enough to replace a meal
- This tour does not include entrance and guided tour to any archaeological site.
- Please inform us on food allergies and special dietary restrictions
Discuss with someone who has been there!
Be inspired and get authentic up to date first hand knowledge & trip ideas.
Our travel advisors will create a unique tailor made itinerary just for you!
We don’t believe in one size fits all types of travel packages
To find out more about the range of trips, call usInquire Now