This tour will show you the best-known sites of ancient Rome Christianity. You will visit the imposing Basilica of St. Mary Major and the Basilica of St. John in Lateran, which is the oldest basilica of Rome and the city Cathedral. You will then stop at the Holy Stairs and, driving along the ancient Appian Way; you will arrive at the Catacombs, underground burial places for Christians outside the city walls.
- Basilica of St. Mary Major and Basilica of St. John in Lateran
- Catacombs Underground Burial Places
- Private Vehicle with Driver
- Private English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees to the Catacombs
Supplier ID: 2458
Discuss with someone who has been there!
Be inspired and get authentic up to date first hand knowledge & trip ideas.
Our travel advisors will create a unique tailor made itinerary just for you!
We don’t believe in one size fits all types of travel packages
To find out more about the range of trips, call usInquire Now