An impressive coastline in Southern Italy named for this town, Amalfi is one destination not to miss. Located on the shores of the Sorrentine Peninsula, Amalfi attracts thousands of visitors throughout the year. Work with Asimina Tours to create the Amalfi holiday of your dreams!
- Private 3-hour cooking class
- Dinner based on a three-course meal
- Instruction from an Expert Chef
- Private 7-hour cooking class
- Hands-on cooking class of a typical Italian meal.
- Learn about Italian Wines and pairing them with meals.
- Private Full Day Boat Hire with skipper from Amalfi to Positano
- Aprea 750 Sail Boat or similar
- Swim in the beautiful blue Mediterranean waters
- Private Full Day Nature Walking Tour
- Enjoy some of the loveliest paths in the Positano Peninsula
- Specialized Naturalistic Guide
- Visit Capri by a fast jefoil and then Private vehicle tour of the island
- Visit Anacapri and climb Monte Solaro by chair-lift
- Visit Capri town and lunch
- Private Day Trip to the island of Capri
- Explore the magical Blue Grotto
- Expert English-Speaking Escorted Tour
- Private vehicle, driver and English-speaking guide
- Cheese tasting at a Buffalo farm, known for the famous mozzarella
- Visit Paestum
- Perfect tour for lovers of ancient Roman history and archaeology!
- Visit Pompeii
- Visit Herculaneum
- Visit the ruins of Pompeii
- Private, Half Day Tour
- English-speaking Local Guide
- Step back through the Centuries to see the world’s best examples of Roman civilization!
- Wine Tasting at the foot of Mt.Vesuvius
- Pasta Making Class
- Private boat hire with skipper
- Prosecco aperitif and snacks
- A Beautiful Sunset View
- Visit the Paper Mill Museum
- English Speaking Guide
- Explore St. Andrew's Cathedral
Amalfi is the main town of the coast on which it is located, named "Amalfi Coast," and today is considered a famous tourist destination along with other cities on the same coast, like Positano, Ravello, and others. Amalfi has been named a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is vital for its rich history!
A visit to St. Andrew's Cathedral is an excellent start to your tour of Amalfi. At the Cathedral, you can overlook the Piazza del Duomo which is known as the "heart of Amalfi." The port of Amalfi has high-speed boats to Capri, Positano, Salerno and other destinations that are apart of the Amalfi Coast, and are a must-see!
Amalfi is visited year-round.