This is a long and widely varied route, crossing the water-plentiful central part of Naxos. You'll view impressive archaeoligcal sites, footpaths of threshing floors and lime furnaces. Travel along a marble pathway to visit three ancient settlements. Here you will take a peek at how life was in older days.
- Start in Flerio at the ancient aqueduct and water springs.
- View the ancient giant statue of Kouros in a grass filled quarry.
- Head up a marble paved path leading to Ano "Upper" Potamia with the ancient fountain, historic chapels watermills and olive presses.
- Continue along to path to see a traditional, stone-built laundry facility.
- The tour ends in Kato "Lower" Potamia in which you return to town.
- Transportation, Car and Driver
- English Speaking Expert Guide
- Pick-up and Drop-off at Hotel
Supplier ID: 2592
Discuss with someone who has been there!
Be inspired and get authentic up to date first hand knowledge & trip ideas.
Our travel advisors will create a unique tailor made itinerary just for you!
We don’t believe in one size fits all types of travel packages
To find out more about the range of trips, call usInquire Now