Experience the beautiful island of Santorini known for its gorgeous views and quaint villages even outside of the Caldera. Important sites of the island that are a must see and included in this tour: Monastery of Prophet Elias, the black sand beaches and the Red Beach, the Venetian Light House, local wineries, Oia Village, Imerovigli, Firostefani and Fira towns. At the local winery, you'll taste six wines and local produce: Fava, Santorini Tomato Paste, and Pistachios.
A great tour add-on is a visit to Akrotiri, the underground city that is called Plato's inspiration for Atlantis! This archaeological site is worth visiting with a professional private guide (upon request).
- This popular, private Santorini tour can be a half day or full day excursion.
- This tour can be customized as a shore excursion from the cruise ships.
- Expert English Speaking Guide.
- Transportation in an Air-conditioned Luxury Vehicle.
- Experiencing Local Island Culture.
- Meals and drinks during the excursion are optional.
- Option to add-on additional activities such as the entrance to Akrotiri archeological site. Please consult with your travel advisor.
- Order in which sites may vary depending on your pickup location and time.
- Your travel advisor will assess your schedule and will include the appropriate tour that best fits your schedule!
Discuss with someone who has been there!
Be inspired and get authentic up to date first hand knowledge & trip ideas.
Our travel advisors will create a unique tailor made itinerary just for you!
We don’t believe in one size fits all types of travel packages
To find out more about the range of trips, call usInquire Now